A lot of us wish for a homeschool mentor when we are beginning. There are so many choices that we don’t know where to start! I remember crying to my mom when I was beginning, “I wish there was just one choice so I would KNOW what to do.”
If you’ve watched how I homeschool online and just wish we could sit and chat for an hour about your homeschool, your kids, and how it’s going this is the space for it.
I’m not going to expose you to everything in this call, but rather chat the way I do with my little sister. I will listen to your problems and give you pointers and things to try. We can do this as a big sister telephone call or on zoom whichever feels better to you.
A homeschool mentor call will be right for you if…
- You have a toddler or preschooler that you want to start guiding them toward learning.
- You have a really active kid you don’t know what to do with.
- You’re new to homeschool and don’t know where to start.
- You don’t know what curriculum to start with.
- You need homeschool to feel simpler.
- You’re not sure how to teach all the subjects to all your kids.
- You’ve lost your momentum and need someone to remind you why you did this.
- You need to brainstorm what to do with your toddler while you homeschool.
- You’re not sure how to make homeschool fit into your house.
- You want to incorporate all the beautiful things from Instagram but don’t have time.
- You want homeschool to feel more peaceful.
- You’re feeling distracted and scattered.
- You wonder if you should join a co-op.
- How to incorporate faith and character formation into homeschool.
If this feels out of reach for you price wise I’ve linked all kinds of information to help you get started for free.