I want to share with out our summer bucket list. Maybe you will join us for some of these activities! You can follow along here, or on Instagram, because I’m sure many of these will have photographic evidence!We are so excited for the warmer weather. We have been living almost every moment of our life out of doors. Our days have been filled with butterfly catching, strawberry picking, harvesting our own peas and lettuce, and feeding the animals at my brother’s farm.
In my opinion a good seasonal bucket list requires these elements: something to eat, something easy to do, something that requires effort, indoor activities, outdoor activities, and mainly things that can only be done in that season.
- Make Strawberry Jam- I’m so excited that this one already happened! Its so exciting to know exactly what you’re smearing on your babies toast in the mornings.
- Create a summer capsule wardrobe I love. (gah I hope this finally happens, dressing for summer is hard)
- Finger Painting or painting with rocks
- Finish CS Lewis’ Chronicles of Narnia. Believe it or not this is taking a lot longer than I anticipated.
- Replace the carpet in the guest rooms and paint the trim. (insert your summer project here)
- Go camping with the kids
- Go to a Sno cone shack
- Visit Chicago – blog post on this coming very soon!
- Have a water fight or dance in the sprinklers
- Go to the zoo
- Make fresh lemonade
- Go kayaking
- Make our own ice cream
- Do the summer reading program
- Get a nice tan!
- I loved outside yoga so much from spring, I’m adding it to my summer list.
- Go to a Fourth of July Parade
So there is our list!! What do you hope to do this summer?